- Visit Kyoto and Nara’s most famous sights in 1 day
- See 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Todaiji Temple and Kasuga Taisha Shrine
- Enjoy live commentary in English or Chinese
- Round-trip bus fare from Kyoto or Namba
Departure & Return
VIP Lounge Kyoto departure at AM9:00 (AM8:50 meeting) Address: 6, Nishikujotoriiguchicho, Minami-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 1F, 2F Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JBt1L7ua3t72 Instructions on how to get there: https://vipliner.biz/map/place/?part=day&root=&Placename_alp=lounge-kyoto
VIP Villa Namba departure at AM8:00 (AM7:50 meeting) Address: 1-2-1, Nanbanaka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/EXiXwp9cAKr Instructions on how to get there: https://vipliner.biz/map/place/?Placename_alp=villa-namba
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be on time. The tour bus will depart as scheduled.
- Depending on traffic and road conditions, the time spent at each sightseeing spot may be shortened.
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Trip Advisor / Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Depending on the number of participants, English and Chinese commentary might be given in the same bus.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Japan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms