- Customize your itinerary to suit your timeline and interests
- Make the most of a short amount of time in the UNESCO-listed city
- Private tour guide provides insider commentary throughout the trip
- Transport in a luxury vehicle with a private driver
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
With a private tour, you can customize your trip to suit your timeline and interests. Many tours include stops at top attractions such as Catedral de Santiago de Compostela and Plaza del Obradoiro, located in the UNESCO-listed downtown. Learn about each stop from your guide along the way.
At the end of your tour, return to your hotel or cruise port in your luxury vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No specific dress code is necessary
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms