Explore our promoted experiences
- Gray whale-watching trip off the coast of La Jolla
- Explore in a kayak: See the ocean from a perspective visitors often miss
- Guide ensures you learn about the behavior of whales and other marine life
- Kayak tutorial and gear included: Safety is a priority
Departure & Return
Address: 2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, Ca, 92037 All participants meet at 2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, Ca, 92037 for check-in . All participants must be inside for check in 30 minutes prior to reservation time. Failure to be on time for check in, may result in forfeiture of voucher.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is swim wear
- Kayak weight limit is 425 lbs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everyday California
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff