- Segway tour of La Jolla neighborhood in San Diego
- Delight in spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean as you cruise through this wealthy, scenic San Diego community
- See top La Jolla attractions including Children's Pool Beach, Windansea Beach and Sunny Jim Cave
- Admire La Jolla's multi-million-dollar homes, and glide through its fashionable shopping districts
- Segway instruction and all safety equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
Departure & Return
The La Jolla Segway Tour starts at the North End of Ellen Browning Scripps Park at the La Jolla Cove. Ellen Browning Scripps Park Address is: 1100 Coast Blvd La Jolla, CA 92037
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 8 years. Riders 8 to 15 years must have a parent present to both sign a waiver and accompany them on the tour
- Riders 16 to 17 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver but are allowed to ride without being accompanied by a parent
- Minimum weight is 40 lbs (18 kg), maximum is 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to participate
- While this tour is not physically demanding, you must have a decent level of fitness and be able to climb stairs without assistance to participate
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour has a 4 person minimum to go
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of San Diego Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms