- Escape the crowds on a hiking tour of the Vicentine Coast Natural Park
- A limit of 10 travelers ensures that you explore at a pace suited to the group
- Upgrade to a private tour for the undivided attention of your guide
- Watch the sunset and go stargazing for the ultimate end to your day
Departure & Return
We meet in a small residential parking lot, 15min walk from downtown Lagos, 30min from Dona Ana beach. Wait by the palm trees in the grass. This is a prefect meeting point: It's quiet, spacious, shaded, easy to find by car or foot, and has free parking. Please aim to arrive early, just in case :)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- My tours are designed to be inclusive and accessible to most normal, healthy people. No special skills or experiences are required. However, they are also active, physical experiences that require a basic level of good fitness, and a bit of hard work, to succeed.
- The more "advanced" your age, the more confident you should feel that you are capable of... (1) a few hours of sustained, low-level aerobic activity (examples: a good bike ride, easy jog, or long walk in the mountains); (2) some moments of short, more vigorous exertion (examples: a good game of tennis, or a steep up-hill hike); (3) the balance and full-body mobility to move across areas of loose, uneven, or slippery terrain that might, at moments, require using hands and whole bodies to move around. (4) the spirit for adventure and the ability to take on some (potential) small challenges with a smile :)
- The "small group tour" experience is for age 17+ only. Families with children must book a Private tour.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Coast Adventure Co.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized