- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- No previous experience required
- Take in the coastal views of southern Portugal
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Head to gate EFGHI in Marina de Lagos next to it you will find the meeting point sign from Discover Tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Our kayaks are double, the weight limit is 150Kilos
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms