- Take in the views of the Algarve from your boat
- Learn about the geological history of the area
- Choose from two tour times to suit your schedule
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Our Seafaris shop, is based inside of the Marina of Lagos, Shop Nr. 5. You can easily find our meeting which is our Seafaris shop Nr.5
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Seafaris Actividades Maritimas Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's about twice as long as the Piedrades tour and goes to a different area so they are both fun to do." See review