- See wild bottlenosed dolphins and other marine life in Portugal
- Watch dolphins play, jump, and swim in their native environment at close range
- Expert skippers have more than 30 years experience leading wildlife tours
- Cruises offer convenient departure from Lagos, Alvor and Portimão
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is based inside of the Marina of Lagos, Seafaris Shop, Number 5.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Seafaris Actividades Maritimas Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "As an added bonus, you essentially get to see the entire coastline of the Algarve." See review