- Get picked up at the port for a full-day tour of Rome
- Customize the itinerary according to your interests
- Skip the line at the Colosseum and the Vatican
- See landmarks from Ancient Rome including the Pantheon
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A single van is used for up to seven people. For groups over seven people two Mercedes vans are used. A single guide is used for each individual group regardless of the number of people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limousine Service in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms