3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Como town’s history and architecture during a morning walking tour. As you stroll with a local guide, you’ll check out the landmarks that bear testament to the city’s reputation as a site of art and culture. Hear the romanesque history behind the churches of San Fedele and Sant’Abbondio, discover the famous Broletto, and visit the city walls, which skirt the centro storico.
- Learn about Como’s history from Roman and medieval times
- Find sites of notable architecture such as the Church of San Fedele
- Discover Como vantage points that might be tricky to find on your own
- Hear fun facts about the Porta Torre, a historic entrance gate to the city
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Hotel Barchetta Excelsior , Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 1, 22100 Como CO, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Semi Private Tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Como Historical and Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Como Historical and Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Como Historical and Heritage Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Como Historical and Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Como Historical and Heritage Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLake ComoWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoWalking Tours - MilanHistorical Tours - MilanHalf-day Tours - MilanCategory