- Take time out from Lake Como sightseeing to make homemade pasta
- Enjoy an authentic Italian experience in the home of a food-loving local
- Learn about the dishes of northern Italy as you knead dough and chop
- End the class on a savory high note as you eat and drink with your group
Departure & Return
Piazza Cavour, in front of Hotel Barchetta
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slow Lake Como
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Learn How to Make Homemade Pasta. Como Area.