- See the beauty of Lake Como from the water
- Captain narrates the cruise in English
- Includes a lunch stop in Bellagio
- Enjoy a guided tour of Villa Carlotta and its gardens
Departure & Return
We will meet our guests in Como, outside Hotel Metropole Suisse, address Piazza Cavour, 19 Just look for the team with the LAKE COMO FOOD TOURS sign !
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then relax while cruising on the waters of beautiful Lake Como, and listen as the tour guide points out impressive lakeside villas such as Villa del Balbianello, the Comacina Island, and Villa Melzi. Admire fine views over the surrounding peaks and bays. Then, explore the beautiful village of Bellagio and stop for lunch (not included).
Mid-afternoon board our open-top water taxi to take an amazing cruise down the western branch of the lake to reach Como. The cruise gives you the chance to relax admiring the spectacular mountains and the stunning villas, once the homes of aristocrats, now the playgrounds for the jet set. Your guide shall be there to enhance the experience with the description of the villas and of the villages you encounter.
Your tour ends back in Como.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.