Departure & Return
We will meet you at our office in Via San Rocco. It is just off the the square called Piazza Manzoni. You will see the big yellow church in the square as you approach the village. (On google maps you can also find it by searching Chiesa di Santa Caterina d'Alessandria, Codogna-Cardano).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum height 155 cm, minimum age 15 (under 18 years accompanied by an adult). The ability to manage an e-bike of roughly 22kg
- Suitable clothing for an outdoor activity. No sandals or open shoes permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bebike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff