3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The spectacular countryside surrounding Lake Como is ideal for exploring on two wheels, but navigating the rural roads with a map can be a hassle. With this bike tour, take in the rolling hills, picturesque villages, and lush vineyards with a guide for a stress-free ride. Cross the border between Italy and Switzerland to marvel at views over the lake and enjoy the relaxed pace of a small-group tour.
- Cycle through the Lake Como countryside with a guide to avoid getting lost
- Visit the picturesque villages of Laglio, Moltrasio, and Cernobbio by bike
- Cross the Merlot vineyards to the Swiss border, stopping to snap photos
- 20- to 30-mile (30- to 50-km) route and easy hills suitable for most riders
Saved to wishlist!
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Bike Rental (ONLY if "Cycling Tour with Bike Rental" option is selected)
Food and drinks
Bike Rental (if "Cycling Tour Only" option is selected)
Departure & Return
Via Borgo Vico, 161 , Via Borgo Vico, 161, 22100 Como CO, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age to take part to the tour is 14 years old. Guests below 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A road bike is needed for the tour: Bike Rental option available
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Como Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during E-Bike Tour Lake Como and Swiss Vineyards?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during E-Bike Tour Lake Como and Swiss Vineyards?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
E-Bike Tour Lake Como and Swiss Vineyards
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLake ComoFood Tours - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyMountain Bike Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoMountain Bike Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - MilanWine Tastings - MilanMountain Bike Tours - MilanHistorical Tours - MilanHalf-day Tours - MilanCategory