Departure & Return
Across the street from Bus stop. 10 minutes walk from both Como city train stations. 10 minutes walk from Como boat peer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to take part to the tour is 14 years old. Guests below 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- In case of extreme weather conditions your tour may be rescheduled or fully refunded
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A mountain bike is needed for the tour: Rental Option available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Como Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.