- Travel away from Lake Como in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan
- Try local cheese and wine that you might not find in the tourist restaurants
- Learn about the Nebbiolo grape, which is found in the wines of Valtellina
- Treat your palate to Michelin-starred food and try dishes from the region
Departure & Return
The tour starts at 9 am in front of the Boat Terminal Ticket Office in Varenna Note: Varenna is easily reachable by public boat or train. Return point: The tour ends in Varenna. Please ask for our advice re. how to reach us and get back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women and children due to alcohol consumption.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advisable. Please bring a light jacket/jumper with you as temperature in the cellars could be cold.
- The meeting and end point are well connected to public transport.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.