- Get delivery of your ski and snowboard rental with this premium service in South Tahoe
- Avoid waiting in the long lines at rental shops to get your boots, helmets, skis and snowboards
- Order your gear ahead of time and get your equipment delivered to your home or vacation rental at a time of your choosing
- Enjoy a custom in-home fitting by the expert technician to ensure you get the right fit
- After you've shredded the slopes, schedule pickup at a time that's convenient for you
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Your accommodations in the South Tahoe area. Dates: 7:30 AM - 9:30 PM Daily Return point: We will pick up your equipment at your accommodations at the end of your stay.
Return DetailsWe will pick up your equipment at your accommodations at the end of your stay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adults are considered 13 years or older
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Delivery service is only for those directly in the South Tahoe (Heavenly, Sierra-at-Tahoe, Kirkwood) area.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Black Tie Ski Rentals of South Lake Tahoe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.