7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel to the island of Payar, one of the 99 islands in the Langkawi Archipelago. The island is protected as a marine preserve, making it an excellent site for viewing the underwater world. This day cruise features time for snorkeling and relaxing on the beach, lunch, and a knowledgeable guide and crew.
- Day cruise to Payar
- Snorkeling equipment and lunch included
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Joint transfers from and to the central meeting point from selected regions only.
Joint boat transfers from / to Payar Island
All applicable taxes and service charges
Water and fresh fruit during the day.
Packed picnic lunch on the island is included (food only)
Use of life jacket, snorkelling equipment during the tour
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements charge 10 USD for transfers outside from the general pick-up and drop-off locations,
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Supplements apply during Malaysian Public Holidays
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfer outside these areas, supplements may apply.
- Langkawi Port, Kompleks Dermaga, Tanjung Lembung, Mukim Ulu Kekaka, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along the most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as The Datai, The Andaman, Tanjung Rhu, Four Seasons & St. Regis and from/to Langkawi International airport are excluded. Supplements 10 USD per person apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Tours and transfers are commonly operated by an English-speaking guide cum driver for smaller individual travellers. A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of packed lunch.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is essential for the safety of any scuba diver not to fly within 12 hours (one day) or 18 hours (multiple days) due to the high concentration of nitrogen in the blood stream. These regulations do not apply for customers who are only snorkelling.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Payar Paradise of Langkawi’s Coast?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the social distancing policy during Payar Paradise of Langkawi’s Coast?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLangkawiShore Excursions - KedahNature and Wildlife - KedahWater Tours - KedahPorts of Call Tours - KedahFull-day Tours - KedahShore Excursions - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeWater Tours - Ko LipePorts of Call Tours - Ko LipeFull-day Tours - Ko LipeShore Excursions - Hat YaiNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiWater Tours - Hat YaiPorts of Call Tours - Hat YaiFull-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)Tanjung RhuSinga Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Galeria PerdanaDayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Langkawi Sky BridgeSeven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Underwater World LangkawiEagle Square (Dataran Lang)