3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the natural beauty of Langkawi on this half-day cruising excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, sail to three of the UNESCO-designated archipelago’s most scenic islands: Pulau Dayang Bunting, Pulau Singa Besar, and Pulau Beras Basah. Learn about the region from an informative guide, watch for marine life, go swimming in a gorgeous lake, and snorkel in the calm waters of the Strait of Malacca.
- Explore Malaysia’s beautiful Langkawi archipelago on this guided cruise
- Enjoy lakes and sandy beaches for snorkeling, relaxing, and swimming
- Learn about the region’s nature and wildlife from an informative local guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Joint tours and transfers with a professional English-speaking guide.
Joint boat transfers from and to Teluk Baru Jetty (Baru Bay Jetty) to the mentioned islands
Non-motorized water sport activities on the islands
All applicable taxes and service charges
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Other (motorized) waters sports such as jet ski rental, banana boat and speed boat rental
Supplements apply during Malaysian Public Holidays
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis.
- Tours are operated with an English-speaking guide only. Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along the most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfers outside these areas, from/to Langkawi International airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- We strongly advise not to bring any valuables with you as there are no lockers available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Astonishing Islands of Tropical Langkawi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Astonishing Islands of Tropical Langkawi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Astonishing Islands of Tropical Langkawi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Astonishing Islands of Tropical Langkawi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Astonishing Islands of Tropical Langkawi
3 hours 18 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLangkawiNature and Wildlife - KedahWater Tours - KedahDay Cruises - KedahFull-day Tours - KedahHalf-day Tours - KedahNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeWater Tours - Ko LipeDay Cruises - Ko LipeFull-day Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiWater Tours - Hat YaiDay Cruises - Hat YaiFull-day Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Tanjung Rhu Tours & TicketsSeven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall) Tours & TicketsLangkawi Sky Bridge Tours & TicketsLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi) Tours & TicketsSinga Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar) Tours & TicketsLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda) Tours & TicketsRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi) Tours & TicketsLangkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah) Tours & TicketsMahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri) Tours & TicketsEagle Square (Dataran Lang) Tours & TicketsOriental Village Langkawi Tours & TicketsGaleria Perdana Tours & TicketsUnderwater World Langkawi Tours & Tickets