6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Hotel Pick up & Drop off (selected hotel only)
Surcharge return Transfer RM50 per vehicle for guest staying at Datai/Tg Rhu/Andaman/Four Season
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointAtma Alam Batik Village, Jalan Padang Matsirat, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up from Kuah Town & Pantai Cenang Area 1km radius
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Kuah Town operating hours: 10am to 10pm (daily)
- Crocodile Farm operating hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM( daily)
- Surcharge return Transfer RM50 per vehicle for guest staying at Datai/Tg Rhu/Andaman/Four Season/Berjaya Hotels Ext
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLangkawiNature and Wildlife - KedahZoo Tickets & Passes - KedahAttractions & Museums - KedahNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeZoo Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiZoo Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiCategory
Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi) Tours & TicketsRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi) Tours & TicketsLangkawi Sky Bridge Tours & TicketsGaleria Perdana Tours & TicketsTanjung Rhu Tours & TicketsOriental Village Langkawi Tours & TicketsCrocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm) Tours & TicketsLangkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah) Tours & TicketsUnderwater World Langkawi Tours & TicketsMt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang) Tours & TicketsLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda) Tours & TicketsDayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting) Tours & TicketsMahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri) Tours & Tickets