- No guidebooks required: don’t miss any highlights with your guide nearby
- Stop for an authentic Malay lunch at a local family’s residence
- If you’re vegetarian, lunch options are available on request
- With discounted children’s tickets, save some money for treats at the end
Departure & Return
Your guide from "JungleWalla" will be wearing an olive green shirt that says "JungleWalla" on the sleeves and will be holding a sign that reads "JungleWalla". Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
Tour ends at The Els Club.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Junglewalla
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Mangrove River Cruise and Swimming Tour from Langkawi.