4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Search for excellent souvenirs and gifts on a 3-hour private tour of Langkawi’s handicrafts. Your personal guide introduces you to a wide range of locally made Malaysian goods at the Langkawi Craft Complex, which features traditional weaving, painting and wood carving. Witness batik artists at work and see how they painstakingly transform their designs. Then continue on to Galeria Perdana, where you’ll find more than 2,500 handmade items on display from around the globe.
- Private tour of Langkawi crafts and culture
- See batik artisans at work at the Langkawi Craft Complex
- Admire Islamic art, inlaid gold and more at Galeria Perdana
- Private guide provides a more personalized experience
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Supplements apply during Malaysian Public Holidays
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Supplements apply during Malaysian Public Holidays
- The tour may reserve not to confirm pick-up and drop-off services for customers who stay at private residences, apartment complexes and other non-registered tourism accommodation. Customers may be asked to transfer to a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off services. In such cases, it is essential that travelers provide mobile telephone contact information to reconfirm this accordingly. Incomplete information may result in not being able to operate the tour and reserving the right not to refund the customer.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is operated with a driver cum guide i.e. there is no private guide assigned. The driver acts as the guide on this tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Langkawi Craft and Cultural Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Langkawi Craft and Cultural Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Langkawi Craft and Cultural Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Langkawi Craft and Cultural Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Langkawi Craft and Cultural Tour
3 hours 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLangkawiBus Tours - KedahHistorical Tours - KedahHalf-day Tours - KedahBus Tours - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang) Tours & TicketsMahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri) Tours & TicketsOriental Village Langkawi Tours & TicketsGaleria Perdana Tours & TicketsTanjung Rhu Tours & TicketsLangkawi Sky Bridge Tours & TicketsLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda) Tours & TicketsDayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting) Tours & TicketsCrocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm) Tours & TicketsLangkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah) Tours & TicketsLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi) Tours & TicketsRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi) Tours & TicketsUnderwater World Langkawi Tours & Tickets