3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Venture to the heart of the jungle on this private 3-hour hike from Langkawi, including hotel pick-up. Trek through the dense rainforest of Pulau Langkawi on a moderate hike, stopping to admire the lush tropical foliage, learn about the region’s impressive biodiversity and spot wildlife like monkeys, flying lemurs and pygmy squirrels.
- Langkawi half-day jungle trek with private guide
- Keep your eye out for some of Langkawi's 200+ species of birds
- Local guide will share insight into the region's diverse and abundant flora and fauna
- Moderate hike suitable for most ages
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
English speaking driver and guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Langkawi Island
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to wear: Light attire with long pants
- What to bring: Mosquito spray and drinking water
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi Jungle Trekking?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi Jungle Trekking?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi Jungle Trekking?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi Jungle Trekking?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3705LGK16
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLangkawi4WD Tours - KedahSporting Events - KedahBus Tours - KedahNature and Wildlife - KedahExtreme - KedahHalf-day Tours - Kedah4WD Tours - Ko LipeSporting Events - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeExtreme - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko Lipe4WD Tours - Hat YaiSporting Events - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiExtreme - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)Galeria PerdanaLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Tanjung RhuEagle Square (Dataran Lang)Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Langkawi Sky BridgeLangkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Underwater World Langkawi