- Close encounter with wildlife
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
At the Jetty ask for Captain Boy OR Captain Sham. Call on your arrival at jetty.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Attire: Hat, t-shirt, shorts or pants, sandals or shoes and sun protection.
- Please bring towel and change of chlothes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Junglewalla
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms