2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get to know the wines of Cyprus during a guided tasting alongside light snacks. Learn about grape varieties and food pairings as you sample 10 wines including white, red, and rose. After the wine tasting, explore the old part of Larnaca city at your own pace. Round-trip transportation from your hotel is included.
- Discover the wines of Cyprus with a guided tasting
- Taste 10 wines and learn about how they are made
- Get advice for food and wine pairings
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will pick them up from the entrance of the accommodation they will indicate on their booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Oak Tree Wine Cellar & Tasting Room.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cyprus Wine Tasting in Larnaca?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cyprus Wine Tasting in Larnaca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cyprus Wine Tasting in Larnaca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cyprus Wine Tasting in Larnaca?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cyprus Wine Tasting in Larnaca
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeLarnacaFood Tours - BeirutWine Tastings - BeirutFood Tours - AlanyaWine Tastings - AlanyaFood Tours - Tel AvivWine Tastings - Tel AvivCategory