7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup from a location of your choice (door-to-door transport)
3 Wine Tastings (20+ wines)
All tasting and entrance fees
Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
Support a small business along with the local culture
A great day out! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why...
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer door-to-door transport from almost any Larnaca location including hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation, cruise terminal, landmarks etc. We can also offer pick-up or drop-off at Larnaca airport if this makes your participation more convenient. In the unlikely case that we cannot fulfil pick-up - a full refund will be processed.
This tour runs on specific dates - if the available dates aren't suitable and you would like to take part in a food / wine experience on another day then please check Cyprus Taste Tours for our other options as we have activities running on every day of the week.
- Larnaca Airport, Larnaca Cyprus
- Larnaca Marina, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY L.G.A. Cyprus Taste Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mondays - Beyond The Grape: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mondays - Beyond The Grape: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mondays - Beyond The Grape: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mondays - Beyond The Grape: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingProtarasLarnacaShore Excursions - BeirutFood Tours - BeirutBus Tours - BeirutWine Tastings - BeirutPorts of Call Tours - BeirutFull-day Tours - BeirutShore Excursions - AlanyaFood Tours - AlanyaBus Tours - AlanyaWine Tastings - AlanyaPorts of Call Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaShore Excursions - Tel AvivFood Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivWine Tastings - Tel AvivPorts of Call Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory