9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hualapai reservation fee
Skywalk entrance fee
Departure & Return
Luxor Hotel & Casino , 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Outside the North Entrance Lower Level
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- In the event that parts of this itinerary remain inaccessible due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted - wifi and restrooms on full size buses only
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Guided Tour of the Grand Canyon West Rim with Skywalk Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Guided Tour of the Grand Canyon West Rim with Skywalk Included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Guided Tour of the Grand Canyon West Rim with Skywalk Included?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaHistorical Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art Tours & TicketsTitanic: The Artifact Exhibition Tours & TicketsNevada State Museum Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Las Vegas Tours & TicketsFlamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsCircus Circus Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsCaesars Palace Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsExcalibur Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsBally's Las Vegas Tours & TicketsTreasure Island Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsThe Mob Museum Tours & TicketsLake Mead National Recreation Area Tours & TicketsZappos Theater Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Sky Zone Tours & TicketsFountains of Bellagio Tours & TicketsGraceland Wedding Chapel Tours & TicketsWynn Las Vegas Tours & TicketsShark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay Tours & TicketsGold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars) Tours & TicketsNew York - New York Hotel & Casino Tours & Tickets