- Spectacular views of the Grand Canyon as you cruise the Colorado River
- Two days of white-water rafting over rapids up to Class Seven
- Delicious meals and camping accommodation along the riverside
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Las Vegas
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Las Vegas hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years of age
- We recommend you bring: water shoes, towel, camera, swimsuit (wear under clothing), sunscreen, lip balm, hat, sun glasses (with straps), personal hygiene items
- If you wish to bring a camera / go pro, be sure you can attach it to yourself securely
- Dress in layers. The canyon can be very hot during the day and cold at night so be prepared!
- Personal items will be stored in a dry bag and transported on a separate raft. Smaller items (such as camera, glasses etc) can be safely stored on your your raft.
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lets Go Grand Canyon Tours
If you cancel at least 46 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 45 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day White Water Rafting Tour through the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas.