6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit a man-made wonder and a natural phenomenon on a half-day tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam, including a trip in a fixed-wing plane. Enjoy views of the Colorado river as you soar above the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, and capture unforgettable images of the desert landscape. See the soaring face of Hoover Dam from the air, then explore the dam’s interior on a guided tour that goes deep into the walls of the Black Canyon before returning to Las Vegas.
- Guided trip to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam with a sightseeing flight
- Take in the desert's scenic highlights
- Explore the interior of the Hoover Dam
- Picnic lunch and hotel transfers included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This is one of the fastest ways to see both the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon from Las Vegas.
Saved to wishlist!
70-minute aerial tour by fixed-wing plane
Interior tour of the Hoover Dam
Deli style lunch (choice of turkey, ham or veggie sandwich)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Please Note: Passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg / 19.6 st) may be subject to additional fees at check-in.
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, or has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a powerplant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
- This tour is handicap accessible. If you require a bus with a chair lift on it, your booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance to ensure that a bus is available. Please advise in the special requirements at checkout if you require a bus with a lift.
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Las Vegas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Do you offer hotel pickup for the Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Yes! Pickup is available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas hotels in a luxury air-conditioned motorcoach. When booking your tour, please advise where you are staying in order to schedule a pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.
How can I arrange pickup if I'm not staying on the Strip or Downtown?
A:Hotel pickup is only available from the hotels listed in the "Tour Details" section at checkout. Please select the closest hotel to your location. Once confirmed, call the phone number on your ticket to confirm your pickup details.
How do I know when and where to meet for my Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas pickup?
A:Be sure to call the phone number on your voucher 24-72 hours prior to your departure date to confirm your exact pickup time and location.
Can I bring my small child on the Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Yes, children under 2 years old can join for free as a lap child. Any children 2 years and older require a seat and must pay full fare.
Can I bring a stroller on the Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Yes, baby strollers are allowed. However, storage is limited, so please notate your request in the "Special Requirements" field at checkout. Also, be sure to re-confirm your request when calling to confirm your pickup details.
Is there a weight limit for the Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Yes - Passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg / 19.6 st) may be subject to additional fees at check-in.
How long is the flight duration on the Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The plane ride is approximately 70 minutes, where you will experience the best aerial views of the Grand Canyon and with panoramic windows close to five times larger than the average plane window, you won't miss a thing!
Are there vegetarian options for lunch during the Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Yes - There are vegetarian options. Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
Can I bring my own snacks/food on the Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Yes, however, coolers and alcohol are not permitted.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon West Rim Flight with Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasAir Tours - NevadaBus Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaAir Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsAir Tours - FlagstaffBus Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Excalibur Hotel & CasinoDowntown Container ParkAdventuredomeBinion's Gambling HallCircus Circus Hotel & CasinoDeath Valley National ParkMiracle Mile Shops at Planet HollywoodCarroll Shelby MuseumStratosphere Hotel and CasinoCount's KustomsV TheaterPioneer SaloonMadame Tussauds Las VegasFortification HillLas Vegas Sky ZoneParis Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoStratosphere TowerDowntown Las VegasThe Dome At Container ParkBattlefield Vegas