Don’t worry—here are some similar options
14 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Head to Arizona on this tour from Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, two natural attractions that are favorites of the American Southwest. One of the most-photographed slot canyons in the world, Antelope Canyon offers sandstone scenery and vantage points you can't find elsewhere. At Horseshoe Bend, on the Colorado River, admire its rock formation and interesting markings. Along the way, a driver-guide provides information and answers questions. Breakfast and hotel pickup and drop-off are included. Small-group tour is limited to 14 people.
- Day trip to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- See the amazing rock formations at Antelope Canyon
- Look down over the Colorado River at Horseshoe Bend
- Late breakfast or early lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
All Ticket Admissions, Fees, and Taxes
Transportation by Mercedes Vehicle with Reclining Leather Seats and USB Ports
Hotel Pickup and Drop-off (select Las Vegas hotels)
Experiecned Drive and Guide
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No open toed shoes, flip flops or heels permitted
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Please note: Occasionally, due to inclement weather, the tour at Lower Antelope Canyon may be cancelled. This may not be known until after the tour has departed Las Vegas. If this happens, you will be refunded the cost of the tour for Antelope Canyon.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY One Day Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
How can I arrange pickup for the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Pickup is available from many Las Vegas Strip hotels. When booking your tour, please select your hotel from the list. Be sure to call the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm the exact pickup details.
What if my hotel is not listed for pickup?
A:Hotel pickup is only available from the hotels listed in the "Tour Details" section at checkout. Please select the closest hotel to your location. Once confirmed, call the phone number on your ticket to confirm your pickup details.
How do I know when and where to meet for my Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour pickup?
A:Be sure to call the phone number on your voucher 24-72 hours prior to your departure date to confirm your exact pickup time and location.
How strenuous is the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:This tour is not strenuous, however, you will have to walk through Antelope Canyon with an experienced guide, as well as appx. 1.5 miles (2.4 km) round-trip to reach the Horseshoe Bend overlook.
Do I need to bring food or water with me on the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:Bottled water is provided, however, you are welcome to bring your own (non-alcoholic) drinks and snacks if desired. Lunch is included during the tour as well.
What type of lunch is provided during the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:The group will stop at Denny's (or a similar restaurant) during the stop in Page, Az.
Can I bring my small child on the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:Children must be at least 5 years of age to participate in the tour.
Are infant car seats available during the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:Yes - If you require a car seat, please notate the request in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout. The local operator provides car seats for children upon request.
Can I bring my dog with me on the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork. Pets are not allowed on board.
What should I wear on the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:Dress in light layers including a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Wear comfortable, durable shoes (no open-toed shoes, flip-flops, or heels.)
What should I bring with me on the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:Make sure to bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, layered clothing, appropriate shoes (no flip-flops), any medication you require, and your cellphone/camera for photos!
Are there good photo opportunities on the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:Yes! There are many fun picture stops along the way, including dramatic vistas and beautiful spots within the slot canyon.
What happens if there is bad weather on the date of my Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:If the weather conditions are not conducive to a safe and enjoyable tour, your reservation may be cancelled. If this happens, you may either reschedule or receive a full refund.
Will we be back in time to catch a show after the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:It is not recommended to book any shows or flights the same day as this tour, as there can be delays due to unforeseeable circumstances like weather, road closures, etc.
Can I charge my device in the vehicle during the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:Yes, there are many USB ports and outlet plugs throughout the vehicle.
Is there Wifi onboard the vehicle during the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour?
A:Yes, Wifi is available for guests while in transit.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Please sure you bring your good walking/hiking shoes.The bend is an awesome view but there is a pretty long walk down and back to get there." See review
- "For those who are curious, it is a full day of travel and touring that goes from 6AM-10PM, but both Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon are worth the effort!" See review
- "a long day but well worth it recommend to anyone" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Las Vegas
15 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Excalibur Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsNevada State Museum Tours & TicketsVenetian® Resort Las Vegas Tours & TicketsPioneer Saloon Tours & TicketsFour Queens Casino Tours & TicketsNeon Museum Tours & TicketsTreasure Island Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsBlack Canyon River Tours & TicketsColorado River Tours & TicketsValley of Fire State Park Tours & TicketsCashman Field Tours & TicketsPark MGM Las Vegas Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Springs Preserve Tours & TicketsAdventuredome Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon North Rim Tours & TicketsThe D Las Vegas Tours & TicketsThe Colosseum at Caesars Palace Tours & TicketsFountains of Bellagio Tours & TicketsLas Vegas CityCenter Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Sky Zone Tours & Tickets