12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Zion National Park on a full-day tour from Las Vegas that’s a convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you get there and back in a single day. With someone else doing the driving, you can relax and take in views of the Arizona Strip, Dixie National Forest, and soaring mesas, then arrive in Zion to see some of the highest sandstone cliffs on earth.
- Travel overland to Zion to see gorgeous desert scenery
- Included lunch, breakfast, and entrance fees for a stress-free day
- Keep cool and comfortable by traveling in a climate-controlled vehicle
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from selected Las Vegas hotels
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Light continental breakfast
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. Must have total of four passengers for tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessibility applies for wheelchairs that are able to be folded
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes for walking and dress in layers as temperatures decrease with the higher elevation.
- Deli-style lunch includes a sandwich with choice of ham, turkey or vegetarian.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Gluten free option is available with 24-hour advance notice.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sweetours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
How can I arrange pickup for the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:Pickup is available from many Las Vegas Strip hotels. When booking your tour, please select your hotel from the list. Be sure to call the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm the exact pickup details.
What if my hotel is not listed for pickup?
A:Hotel pickup is only available from the hotels listed in the "Tour Details" section at checkout. Please select the closest hotel to your location. Once confirmed, call the phone number on your ticket to confirm your pickup details.
How do I know when and where to meet for my Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park pickup?
A:Be sure to call the phone number on your voucher 24-72 hours prior to your departure date to confirm your exact pickup time and location.
How far from Las Vegas is Zion National Park?
A:Zion National Park is typically just under 3 hours drive in each direction.
How long do we stay at Zion National Park?
A:Between mid-May and mid-October, you get approximately 2.5 hours to visit Zion National Park as you will also spend time visiting Bryce Canyon. Between mid-October and mid-May, only Zion National Park is visited and you will have appx. 5 hours.
What should I wear for the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:It is best to wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe shoes. You may want to bring a hat and layered clothing. Keep in mind there will be cooler temperatures with the higher elevation.
What should I bring with me on the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:Bring sunscreen and a hat. Don't forget to bring a camera!
Can I bring my young child with me on the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:Yes! Zion National Park is an appropriate experience for the whole family!
Are car seats available during the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:Yes - If you require a car seat, please notate the request in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout. The local operator provides car seats for children under 5 years old and under 60 lbs.
Can I bring a stroller for my child on the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:Yes, please notate the request in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
How strenuous is the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:There is a reasonable amount of walking required to see the beauty that Zion National Park offers, so guests should be in moderately good physical condition.
Is the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park handicap accessible?
A:Yes - Collapsible wheelchairs are acceptable, but all guests must be able to enter/exit the vehicle without assistance. Please notate if you require any accommodations in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
Does the vehicle used for the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park have seatbelts?
A:Yes, all vehicles are equipped with seatbelts.
Is there air conditioning in the vehicle during the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:Yes, there is air conditioning and heating. You are welcome to bring blankets in the winter if desired.
Can I bring luggage/backpacks/purses with me on the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:A purse or standard-sized backpack is acceptable, however, there is no storage space in the vehicle. Anything you bring needs to fit comfortably in your lap throughout the tour.
Can I bring my pet with me on the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:Pets are unfortunately not allowed on the tour. Certified service animals are permitted and may join.
Can I bring food/drinks with me on the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:For the safety and comfort of all guests, full meals or glass bottles are prohibited on the vehicle. You are welcome to bring a small containable snack such as a granola bar. Due to state law, alcoholic beverages are prohibited in vehicles.
Will I be back in Las Vegas in time for an evening show/dinner/flight after the Full-Day Tour to Zion National Park?
A:It is not recommended to book any shows or flights the same day as this tour, as there can be delays due to unforeseeable circumstances like weather, road closures, etc.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaHiking - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaWalking Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsHiking - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffHiking - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffWalking Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Count's KustomsMadame Tussauds Las VegasToy ShackZion National ParkBlack Canyon RiverZappos TheaterLINQ PromenadeLas Vegas Springs PreserveShark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay BayFountains of BellagioClark County MuseumPioneer SaloonPlanet Hollywood Resort & CasinoCalico HillsDowntown Container ParkGold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)Nevada State MuseumThe Mob Museum Las Vegas Natural History MuseumLas Vegas Sky Zone