10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere at Death Valley National Park, the largest National Park in the US, on this guided, full-day excursion from Las Vegas. Travel on board a luxury SUV or mini coach to one of the most desolate places on earth. Learn about Death Valley’s history, landscape and wildlife along the way. Also, see other desert highlights like the old ghost town of Rhyolite, Furnace Creek, Artist’s Palette, Badwater Basin, Zabriskie Point and more. Entrance fees, lunch, snacks, bottled water and a hotel pickup/drop-off included.
- Take a full-day tour from Las Vegas to Death Valley
- Learn about Death Valley’s history, landscape and wildlife
- Visit the old ghost town of Rhyolite
- See an abundance of desert landmark locations
- Lunch, snacks and bottled water are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of your sandwich/lunch preference in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking:
- Deluxe Turkey (cranberry sauce, stuffing and mayonnaise)
- Italian (combination of Genoa salami, capacolla and prosciutini)
- Garden salad with vinaigrette
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to operate. If the minimum number has not been met, you will be offered another date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Photo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How can I let you know where to pick me up for the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:Pick-up is offered from most hotels on the Strip and Downtown. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
Can I bring my child on the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:Yes! Guests of all ages are welcome on the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas.
What should I wear during the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:Hiking or athletic shoes are recommended. Dress according to the season: Long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate during cooler temperatures (Oct. - Feb.) and shorts, a light shirt, and a hat are appropriate when it's warmer (Mar. - Sept.)
What type of vehicle is used for the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:The vehicle used depends on the group size. You may travel in a seven-passenger Luxury SUV, a custom 12-passenger VIP mini-coach, or a customer 14-passenger VIP touring class mini-coach.
What is the typical group size for the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:This tour will have no more than 14 guests in the group.
How long is the drive between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon during the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:The drive is approximately 2.5 to 3 hours in each direction.
Are there vegetarian options available during the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:Yes, please specify any dietary restrictions in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
What will we see during the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:You will visit Hell's Gate, Badwater (282 ft. below sea level,) Zabriskie’s Point, the Devil’s Golf Course, the Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, the Sand Dunes, and Artists Pallet.
Should I bring my camera on the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:Absolutely! The majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters, and salt pinnacles all make this trip a photographic-sightseers dream come true.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas Vegas4WD Tours - NevadaSporting Events - NevadaBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaExtreme - NevadaHistorical Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - Nevada4WD Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm Springs4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Titanic: The Artifact ExhibitionMiracle Mile Shops at Planet HollywoodZappos TheaterNew York - New York Hotel & CasinoFortification HillThe Mob Museum Mirage Hotel and CasinoBinion's Gambling HallHarrah's Las VegasCashman FieldStratosphere TowerMadame Tussauds Las VegasLas Vegas Natural History MuseumChapel of the FlowersGrand Canyon South RimFour Queens CasinoLas Vegas Sky ZoneColorado RiverBodies: The ExhibitionMandalay Bay Resort and Casino