Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Make your wedding unforgettable—say "I do" at the iconic Grand Canyon
- Enjoy a thrilling helicopter flight round-trip from Vegas
- See one of the world's most stunning natural wonders on your special day
- Upgrade to include an Elvis or Johnny Cash impersonator Officiant
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel in a deluxe limousine to your helipad and take off with up to two guests, your minister and a photographer. Soar over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam, then navigate the red rocks of the Grand Canyon on a stunning flight into its depths.
Enjoy epic mountain scenery and a view of the Colorado River as you land on a bluff accessible only by helicopter and exchange your wedding vows in one of the most iconic destinations in America. Opt for a Johnny Cash or Elvis impersonator (extra cost) for a real Las Vegas experience, followed by a champagne picnic and photo session.
Travel back to your helipad over famous Las Vegas landmarks like the world-famous Strip and Fremont Street. This popular Sin City package includes a minister who can perform catholic (non-Roman catholic), civil or other religious ceremonies in English or Spanish. The helicopter can seat only six people, including the couple, minister, photographer and two guests.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this wedding will be received at time of booking
- Foreign language ministers are available on request and are subject to availability. Ceremonies are available in English, French, Japanese, Italian, German and Spanish (please advise at time of booking if language other than English is required)
- Please request color of flowers (white, red, pink, peach) and style (fresh or silk) at time of booking
- You will only need your passport or other photo identification at the courthouse. You will not be required to have any other documentation (divorce decrees are not necessary in Nevada). Renewal of vows will not require documentation
- Price quoted is for 6 passengers per helicopter, subject to weights provided (bride and groom and up to 2 guests plus a minister and photographer). Extra seats available with the purchase of an additional helicopter.
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger weights MUST be advised to the supplier. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Please Note: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding.