- Enjoy a sightseeing adventure to the Grand Canyon
- Take in breathtaking scenic views from a helicopter
- Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and extinct volcanoes
- Land at Valley of Fire State Park for Champagne during sunset
Departure & Return
Flights depart from Las Vegas, Nevada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds / 114kg. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight and Sunset Valley of Fire Landing.