Explore our promoted experiences
- A full-day air and ground tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon’s North Rim
- See aerial views of Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam in a deluxe 'flightseeing' aircraft
- Enjoy lunch at Bar 10 Ranch while marveling at the views of the canyon
- Consider an ATV ride for a different kind of canyon experience
- Linger in the secluded North Rim and gain insights from an informative guide
- Inclusive of all local taxes and fees!
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- ATV riders must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- A minimum number of passengers is required to operate this tour
- Infants must be under the age of 2 (23 months) and are considered lap children
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infants are considered lap children if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of birth certificate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the plane. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and vehicles / planes will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Airlines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms