- Fabulous views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, and the Grand Canyon
- Large oversized windows for panoramic views and photos
- Aerial sightseeing flight from Boulder City to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start with a pilot meet and greet, then climb aboard and buckle up in the fixed-wing Vistaliner plane, featuring panoramic windows for the ultimate aerial adventure.
Begin by flying over the aqua waters and sandstone shorelines of Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the United States, and its place of origin, the famous Hoover Dam, a modern marvel of engineering on the border between Nevada and Arizona. Fly high above the Grand Canyon and Colorado River, passing over West Rim attractions like Guano Point, Eagle Point, and the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass walkway nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor.
The tour ends with a return flight to Boulder City and a hotel drop-off in Las Vegas.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please Note: Passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) may be subject to additional fees at check-in.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. We are unable to store wheelchairs on the buses or at our check-in facility.
- Your itinerary may be modified for safety and/or operational considerations
- Planes can hold up to 17-passegners depending on total weight of the plane
- Please note: This is an air-only tour. The aircraft will not be landing at any of the destinations
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the plane. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and vehicles / planes will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Airlines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms