- 6-hour trip from Las Vegas to the Hoover Dam
- See Boulder City and Lake Mead
- Guided Power Plant Tour included
- Free time to shop and eat at the dam
- All entrance fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You’ll cross over the top of the dam, then pause for 15 to 20 minutes at the Arizona Lookout, which offers a great perspective on the entire dam area, including the Bypass Bridge.
The next stop is the Hoover Dam Visitors Center, where you’ll join the two-hour Power Plant Tour. Learn about the history of the dam on a tour that combines exhibits, film presentations, and guides, and get a good overview of how the massive dam functions.
Following your Power Plant Tour, you’ll have some free time to shop or visit the Hoover Dam restaurant, then begin the return trip to Las Vegas, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Rest room facilities available at the Arizona Lookout and the Visitors Center
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sweetours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
See all safety measures taken by Hoover Dam Experience from Las Vegas (Exterior Only).