- Outdoor shooting experience in the Las Vegas desert
- Choose from more than 70 guns and opt for private or small group experience
- All safety equipment included in tour
- Round-trip shuttle transportation provided
Departure & Return
Driving yourself also gives you the flexibility to eat or have a drink at The Pioneer Saloon after your shoot. The Pioneer Saloon is the third oldest bar in all of Nevada. The last 3.5 miles to the range is a gravel road. Use Waze or the website AdrenalineMountain.com for accurate directions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please note: minimum age to participate is 18 years old.
- If you have been drinking alcoholic beverages 3 hours prior to your shoot time or you appear intoxicated, you may be denied shooting with no refunds.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shoot Las Vegas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Outdoor Shooting Experience at Adrenaline Mountain.