Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- New Tour Option- Self Drive- Drive yourself and have an expert guide meet you at key locations- option to camp or stay on hotels. Please book your rental car- (cost of rental car not included) feel free to extend your rental car and add a night at the Grand Canyon or anywhere else in the area! You will have access to an expert guide at certain locations and throughout your tour. All tour planning notes, routes and suggestions, will be emailed to you 2 weeks prior to your tour.
- New Tour Option- A fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- Your luggage may not exceed 44lbs (20kgs)
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- Please note that sunrise viewings in Monument Valley may not be available when booking the lodging option due to availability of certain accommodations
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Campsites (if selected) are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. If your party is 3 or 5 guests, you will be in 1 or 2 triples rooms with two queen beds in each. All lodging accommodations are of 3 star quality or higher
- Depending on daylight, the Monument Valley Jeep tour may be offered as a sunrise tour.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms