- Kayaking trip through scenic Black Canyon
- See native flora and fauna in their natural habitat
- Campfire dinner and all equipment included
- Pickup and drop-off in Las Vegas included
Departure & Return
If you do not wish to take the shuttle you can meet directly at the river. You are required to pay the National Park fee of $25 per vehicle if you do not have a National Park Pass.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in a double kayak
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The less you bring is better, there are no lockers provided. Recommended to protect any electronics from water. Drybags, waterproof phone cases, and other last minute needs are available for purchase at our office location.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blazin Paddles LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Twilight Kayak Tour from Las Vegas.