Departure & Return
You will meet us at the Personal Watercraft Beach. Continue straight, the Personal Watercraft Beach is on your left hand side as you enter into the Willow Beach area. Entrance Fee into the park is $25 per vehicle. If you have an Annual National Park Pass, that will allow access as well.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- WE OFFER A DIFFERENT REFUND POLICY THAN VIATOR/TRIPADVISOR. PLEASE READ! Cancellations made 14 days in advance will receive a full refund less 6% processing fee. Cancellations made within 7-13 will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made within 3-6 will receive a 25% refund. There are no refunds within 48 of departure. We reserve the right to cancel or change routes due to weather, road closures, or unsafe conditions. If we do, we will reschedule, issue a credit or refund payments depending on individual circumstances.
- This is a self-driving tour. We do not offer hotel pickup and drop off. Prepare yourself for travel time, it is an hour to 1 1/2 hour from Las Vegas. It is important that your group is on time. There is no cell service to alert your driver if you are late. There are no refunds if you are a no show or arrive after the guide has left.
- THIS IS A SELF DRIVING TOUR. RIDESHARE IS NOT RECOMMENDED AS THERE IS NO CELL SERVICE AT WILLOW BEACH.
- Tour is not confirmed until a Reservation Specialist has called to finalize details of the trip. Please be available to take a call from Desert Adventures to confirm your booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Emerald Cave Kayak Trip Near Las Vegas.