Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Joining Points in Launceston:
The pre-departure meeting will take place at 3pm the day before departure at Macpac: 22 Kingsway, Launceston, Tasmania 7250. Pick-up will be on day 1 from 7am from your accommodation. Please advise our team of your preferred location prior to departure.
We will pick you up from Launceston Airport. Please wait in the arrivals hall for an Intrepid Representative to meet you.
- Launceston Airport, 201 Evandale Rd, Western Junction TAS 7212, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Australia
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 6 Day Trek the Cradle Mountain Overland Track.