11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
National Park entrance fee
Professional guides and interpretative walks
Professional Local Guide
Foods and drinks
Departure & Return
16 Paterson Ln , 16 Paterson Ln, Launceston TAS 7250, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Partners Ocean Shores
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Tour to Wineglass Bay from Launceston with Guide
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLauncestonCity Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaWalking Tours - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaCategory
BrickendonWoolmers EstateGrindelwald Swiss VillageBeaconsfield Mine & Heritage CentreNational Automobile Museum of TasmaniaLow Head Pilot Station Maritime MuseumLaunceston Planetarium Launceston City ParkPlatypus HouseFranklin HouseClarendon HouseEvandaleTamar Island WetlandsGeorge Town Watch HouseBay of FiresSeahorse WorldQueen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery (QVMAG)