- The timing of the 3-4 hour walk changes seasonally
- A fun, family-friendly outdoor activity
- Snacks and alcoholic beverages are included
- Use of an infrared camera after dark provides great night vision
Departure & Return
Meet outside the Kings Bridge Hotel bar.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Tasmania Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-4 Hours Launceston Cataract Gorge Local History Walking Tour with Wildlife.