Don’t worry—here are some similar options
9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike through a private nature reserve at the base of Tenorio Volcano on this 10-hour trip from Guanacaste. Spot native wildlife like sloths and monkeys, visit the beautiful Llano del Cortez waterfall, and enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch in a lush environment. This tour includes all transportation, a guided, lunch, snacks, and equipment.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the pandemic, this tour is subject to availability. A minimum of passengers is required for the tour. But you can check our availability. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Recommended to wear shorts, t-shirt, and tennis shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sloth and Rainforest Adventure with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sloth and Rainforest Adventure with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sloth and Rainforest Adventure with Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sloth and Rainforest Adventure with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaLiberiaPlaya FlamingoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestWalking Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaWalking Tours - Playa HermosaFull-day Tours - Playa HermosaBus Tours - Santa CruzNature and Wildlife - Santa CruzWalking Tours - Santa CruzFull-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory