7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Combine two of Ireland’s most dramatic natural wonders on this full-day tour from Limerick. Walk along the awe-inspiring sea cliffs of the Cliffs of Moher, which tower 702-feet (214-meters) over the Atlantic coast, then explore the otherworldly karst landscape of The Burren. That’s not all: you’ll also visit the fishing village of Kinvara, Bunratty Castle and Doolin, the home of traditional Irish music.
- Full-day tour of the Cliffs of Moher from Limerick
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher visitor center and walk along the famous sea cliffs
- Marvel over the wild landscape of The Burren
- Enjoy photo opportunities at Kinvara, Bunratty Castle and Doolin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This express tour packs all of the natural highlights of southern Ireland into one hassle-free trip.
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
WiFi on board
USB Charging Points at every Seat
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Limerick, Co. Limerick, Ireland
Arthur's Quay, Arthur's Quay Park - 09:15am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: You must reconfirm your pickup location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLimerickBus Tours - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - ShannonHistorical Tours - ShannonFull-day Tours - ShannonBus Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory