3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Quality vegan options are not always easy to come by in Limerick. Skip the limited menu options at typical restaurants and treat yourself to an expertly prepared plant-based meal during a 3-hour cooking demonstration. Set in the local home of an expert cook, watch your host prepare a 3-course meal right before your eyes. Possible dishes include wild mushroom pie with sweet potato, coconut cake, and smoked carrot pate.
- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private demonstration
- Have complimentary drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Eat a freshly prepared vegan lunch or dinner
- Learn insider tips for preparing vegan food at home
Saved to wishlist!
Private cooking demonstration and homecooked vegan meal with your host Ciara
Local alcohol (1-2 glasses)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeet Ciara at her home.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note: This is not a hands-on cooking class, but a cooking demonstration in which you will have the chance to watch an expert cook and learn the tips and techniques involved in putting together a vegan meal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Delightful Vegan Cooking Demonstration with an Expert Cook in her Limerick Home?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Delightful Vegan Cooking Demonstration with an Expert Cook in her Limerick Home?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Delightful Vegan Cooking Demonstration with an Expert Cook in her Limerick Home?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Delightful Vegan Cooking Demonstration with an Expert Cook in her Limerick Home?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Delightful Vegan Cooking Demonstration with an Expert Cook in her Limerick Home
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLimerickCooking Classes - South West IrelandDining Experiences - South West IrelandCooking Classes - ShannonDining Experiences - ShannonCooking Classes - GalwayDining Experiences - GalwayCategory