- Visit a traditional Irish goat farm in the western Irish countryside
- Your guide sheds light on centuries of successful goat-breeding heritage
- Sample locally made goats’ cheeses with Irish crackers and wine
- Choice of a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Meet your host at the St Tola farm in Ennistymon, County Clare.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff