- Benefit from live commentary by the guide
- Includes Jeep tour, dolphin cruise, and wine tasting
- Admission ticket to Castelo de Sesimbra provided
- Pick-up and drop-off in and around Lisbon
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
2: 2780 Oeiras, Portugal
3: Carcavelos, Portugal
4: 2765 Estoril, Portugal
5: 2750 Cascais, Portugal
6: 2710 Sintra, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Sintra, Estoril, Cascais, Carcavelos & Oeiras and Lisbon ( Meet with us at hotel Fénix Lisboa or Mercado da Ribeira)
Meet with us at Hotel Fénix Lisboa (front door) or at Mercado da Ribeira.
We can pick you up and drop you off at your hotel at Oeiras
We can pick you up and drop you off at your hotel at Carcavelos
We can pick you up and drop you off at your hotel at Estoril
We can pick you up and drop you off at your hotel at Cascais
We can pick you up and drop you off at your hotel at Sintra center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- Minors must be more than 2 years old and accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays and requires a minimum number of participants.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extremo Ambiente
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff