- Electric bike tour through Lisbon
- Scale Lisbon's seven hills with ease to discover the best views
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Tagus River from Santa Catarina's viewpoint
- Discover Lisbon's oldest district, Alfama, and the elegant Chiado neighborhood
- Upgrade to a private tour for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Boost Portugal. Address: Rua dos Douradores, nº 16, 1100-026 Lisbon Directions: Located in the center of downtown, 300 meters away from Rossio Metro (Green Line), Baixa/Chiado Metro (Green and Blue Lines) or Terreiro do Paço Metro (Blue Line).
What To Expect
Cruise along Lisbon’s cobblestone roads and learn Lisbon’s secrets and lore as you discover hidden gems in the Alfama, Chiado, and Bairro Alto districts. Pedal less as you climb to São Vicente Monastery and visit its rooftop for spectacular views of the Tagus River. Then, admire the stunning architecture of the oldest church in Lisbon, Sé de Lisboa Cathedral.
During your Lisbon hills bike tour, traverse winding cobblestone roads to reach St. George Castle (Castelo de São Jorge) perched upon a hilltop. Stretch your eyes over the historic city center and savor several remarkable views. Continue to explore the rich culture and fascinating heritage of the city using your interactive map. Conveniently cycle along on your electric bike until you are satisfied with the city’s past and present attractions. Then, return your bicycle back at the shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants should be confident bike riders. Lisbon's old town has steep hills and narrow streets.
- Minimum of 2 people to operate this activity. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- All participants must have a minimum of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) - MANDATORY REQUIREMENT - and a maximum of 118Kg (260.14 pounds).
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers. Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All customers with reservation must check in 15min prior to the booked time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The tour operate in the rain so please check the weather conditions and dress accordingly. The company provides ponchos.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boost Portugal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is worth noting that the bikes struggle if you are a little heavier and you do need to feel comfortable in traffic as you do travel on some busy roads." See review
- "Use of E bikes is a great way to get up Lisbon's hills but I think for safety reasons the tour operator should limit group size." See review